Does your organisation support and improve the health and wellbeing of people?
Many not-for-profit organisations do – from community and social welfare charities, to churches offering pastoral care, to heritage or arts organisations who provide fulfilling volunteering opportunities.
Wellbeing is increasingly on the public and funders’ agenda. This makes it even more essential to be able to show the differences your organisation makes, as well as keeping alert to new opportunities in your work and to funding opportunities.
What we can offer:
Craigmyle can help you develop a Wellbeing Plan. We can:
- Help you articulate what you do within the wellbeing agenda – for example using the 5 factors of wellbeing
- Identify new opportunities for wellbeing activities
- Provide guidance on how to measure wellbeing and/or your social impact
- Undertake research into funding opportunities
- Provide bid writing advice or services to help you access funding
- Help you describe the potential social return on investment to a potential major donor.